Directories Available to the Public
Terms and Conditions
- These directories provide listings of CPA Nova Scotia’s members and registered firms. Not every member is listed; some members may be excluded at their own request for safety or privacy reasons. There are related directories for suspended, revoked, and former members as well as de-registered firms. If you cannot find what you are looking for in these directories, or if you require additional assistance to verify an individual’s membership status, please contact us at [email protected].
- The directories do not provide information about the outcome of investigations or disciplinary proceedings involving members. For a listing of published discipline summaries, please visit the Public Notices page.
- The information in the directories reflects the most current information available to CPA Nova Scotia. However, CPA Nova Scotia does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, accessibility, or completeness of the information in the directory.
- The directories and their contents are the property of CPA Nova Scotia, and must not be used for any commercial, marketing, or fundraising purposes.
- By accessing the directories, the user acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions.
Continue to Directory